mercredi 23 août 2017

Small message for my american friends😍😍😍.
hello
I already had the pleasure to order in your shop, and I would like to ask you something.
I have my shop on etsy and also distributor of products ches nu skin and tomorow launch of the inks of lips.
While in us that from december.
I would like to have a kit to make it discover in france to my clients.
We must wait until december.
What I ask you please open and account on the site Nu Skin and enter my ID number.
I pay for products and you receive then at home.
Then you send them home in France.
I pay you the expenses of deliveries.
Try to ask around you, I want to test in france before december.
The product is the POWER LIPS.
Cordially 
nadia o'plaisir fantaisie

contact : facebook nadia segard💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire